Thursday, August 20, 2015

Beets Blu Scale

Beets Blu Scale



Compatible with: Beets BLU Bluetooth Scale with smartphone tracking and lb/kg capacity on backlit LCD display. Scale platform is thinner. Gadget shows full body composition and personal BMI. Supports HealthKit App. Works with Phone Apple iPhone (4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 plus), iPad (mini, 3, 4, Air) and Samsung Galaxy (S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge)


This scale is very easy to use, just open the package, place the battery and lay it on a flat surface. It easy peasy for someone like me.If you want to keep track of your daily, weekly or even monthly weights and other compositions, install the quick and free app called Smart Scale. Very easy to set up.

 Just download it, put your info and stand on the

 scale. No wireless set up. So far so good! On top of a beautiful modern design, shipping was faster than I expected


My husband likes it as well. He's been checking everyday!



I've been using this scale for a few days now, I really like all of the features that it offers. I've been trying to do better at tracking my weight and writing it down but like most I tend to forget the writing it down in my log. With this scale I don't have to do that anymore because through the Bluetooth connection it automatically uploads all of my information for me to the app on my phone!



No comments:

Post a Comment