A simple and traditional dessert that is well known across Asia. This delicious Pumpkin dessert is quick, and so simple to whip up!
Sugar Pumpkin with coconut Dessert
- 2 cups of cubed boiled Pumpkin
- 1 can 12 - 16oz Coconut milk
- 2 to 3 slivers of Fresh ginger
- 4 to 5 tablespoon of palm sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
**Note: Adjust your sugar to taste, some likes it a little sweeter than others.
On medium heat, simmer the coconut milk. Add in the palm sugar. If there's no palm sugar available, use 1/4 cup of sugar and 1/4 light brown sugar. Stir frequently until sugar desolves. Place the slivers of ginger and salt, stir.