Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Cinnamon & ginger tea

Cinnamon & Ginger Tea



So, I haven't been feeling quite dainty these pass few days. A friend of kinds suggested adding a couple slivers of ginger and mint to help calm and soothe the tummy aches. I found it doesn't help a lot. Although I love ginger, however, I wasn't quite a fan in my tea. It tends to be a little bit in the spicy side. I've tried using white sugar, wasn't too found of it. But I found out a solution to the tea, add a couple of teaspoons of Raw brown sugar. It compliments and gives a distinguish taste to the tea.  

Ingredients: 

1 bag of tea (I use green tea, mint tea, olong tea) 

2-3 pieces, thinly slice fresh ginger 

1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 

2 teaspoon of Raw brown sugar

I find it best to use a coffee brewer to strain the cinnamon, unless you don't mind cinnamon dusts floating in your tea. 

Drop in the ginger, tea, and add your boiled water. The longer it soak the stronger it is. Sometimes I have to microwave it to get it a little stronger. 
Then stir in your raw sugar. 

Raw sugar can be substituted with beets sugar, they both have a similar taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment