Garlic Fried Rice
- 3 cup of day old rice
- 3 table spoons of Minced garlic
- 2 Chinese sausages (sliced) or any kind of meat you prefer
- 1/2 cup of onion diced
- 3 teaspoon of olive oil
- Chopped cilantro to garnish
Beat 3 eggs, a pinch of salt with 3 table spoons of chopped green onions (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon of splenda or 3 teaspoon of regular sugar
- 3 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of chicken stock
Combine all the ingredients in the measuring cup and stir.
On a medium heat add the olive oil , meat, garlic, and onions in a wok or pan. Once the sausages is cooked, gradually add a couple of scoop of rice and pour about 2 table spoons of sauces until everything is well blended. Repeat until everything is mixed well and you see no clumps of rice.
In a small pan add 1 teaspoon of olive oil, scramble the eggs and green onions along with a pinch of salt. Add the scrambled eggs, cilantro on top of the fried rice and serve.